...Juz Wana Discard my Thinkings...
Monday, March 14, 2005
  The Day My Brother Blenheim Parted With Me.
13 March 2005 was the final departure of my best friend and the most important person in my life,Blenheim Tan RiKai.

Went to Mandai near cck,i didn't cried when we were at bukit batok.I though i was strong,but my tears starts dropping after giving my speech in the service hall.When i saw his coffin being pushed into the burning place,i bow down to him full of tears and squatted down feeling so heartache.In the bus heading back to bukit batok,me and lionel were staring into the skies.

Looking at those beautiful clouds,its as though we can feel he is up there already.Somewhere looking at us.Upon alighting at his place,i poured the water i got from the mandai over me at the face.I didn't want to haf that cup of water by myself, i wanted to share it wif him.Its also a kinda blessing over me for i know Blenheim will watch over us up there.At the void deck,i had the last meal wif him as i told the others to eat alittle.His mom asked us to wash our faces and hands with the pail of water filled with flowers,to get gd luck or duno wad.i only noe its a form of chinese culture dats all.

All of us went up to his room and stayed there for a moment.Took many pictures,trying to be as happy as we could.I m sure he wans us to be happy.headed for WestMall and had dinner at MosBurger,we were laughing madly at some racist jokes and peter was kinda couldn't take it lolz.

When i reached home,something striked my mind.Today is the 15th Day i haven't recieved a msg/sms from Blenheim,i felt awkward.I started crying like i nvr did b4,till my eyes were dry n painful.My brother came to comfort me but i told him nvm..i dun really like the idea of people comforting me dats the stubborn old me,espically girls.When was the last time i really cried lidat,way long ago.I though i was strong enfu to pull through this,but i couldn't."Wo Ban Bu Dao",the though of passing a day without a sms from him or toking to him and seeing his face,hearing his voice too juz breaks my heart.

For the 1st time in my life,i m really lost,I totally broke down.I really duno how am i gona lead a day without his sms,his voice,his face and knowing i won't hear from him forever in my life.I aren't got mood to do anything now,just stonning around,not going to school neither...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

-=Profile=-
Name:
Nickname:
D.O.B:
Age: br> Gender:
School:
Affliations:

-=Likes=-

-=Dislikes=-

-=TagBoard=-

Linsay Lohan - Confessions Of A Broken Heart


-=LinkS=-
Li Zhen
Elsie
Li Hui
Jaslyn
Verma
YingYing
ShaWee
QingShun
Gabe
Robyn
Ying Seong
Jie Ling
Jake
BearBear
Christie
Hui Hua
Blenheim
Lionel
Neo
Tracy Wan
Silvia
Carol
Kai Qing
Qian Hui
Maple
Phillane
Alvin Low


-=Sites I visit=-
OnRpg
GamerzSource
AnimeSuki
Singapore Polytechnic Interactive Media
Baka-Updates(Anime)
My Friendster Acct


ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / March 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / March 2006 /