Dedicated to Blenheim
My Best Friend, Blenheim, the most important person in my life. I got to know this great
pal of mine in Primary5,we were in the same class. From then onwards, we became
buddies till now we still are. Trusting and believing in one another. We had many plans
like opening a pub or some other business with the rest of the
guys(Lionel,QingShun,JunXiong and Sean)I suggest a pub to him because we both likes
to meet up and gather with people around us. When we were young, we all wanted to rent
an apartment out together or even share a car. Many night I stay over at his place, sharing
secrets and planning our future. One spectacular night, I went with him and Sean on a
reflection hike from bukit gombak to Fairfield, it was the most memorable night. Dream
are what kept us going. There was a period of time we couldn’t meet up due to
unfortunate circumstances. But we got back easily without effort after a few months.
Back in the Secondary School Days, we as the 5 always hang out together after school, its
amazing how we never get bored of one another. I wanted to get something for the group
to represent our everlasting friendship but didn’t know what was suitable, he too was
cracking his mind for a long time. After this incident, I learnt that one should never
hesitate to do what one wants to do, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. But at
least there was no argument between the brothers when he left, he left peacefully with
everyone’s blessing into a paradise called “ Heaven”. This is the speech prepared for tml's
service..